Grants of up to $500,000 each are available to help providers of Home and Community-Based Services:
- Upgrade hardware and software to improve their delivery and track quality of compliance with HCBS person-centered planning.
- Improve interaction with members through enhanced communication and information sharing between providers, patients, and state and local agencies.
- Streamline operations and improve processes by ensuring technologies are up-to-date.
- Improve clinical care and care coordination by leveraging hardware and software to support the delivery of care.
- Create opportunities for innovation by removing barriers created by a lack of technology or outdated technology.
- Advance health equity and improve outcomes from service delivery.